ORB Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for experienced residential new build Assistant Site Manager to join our clients successful and growing team, with work taking place in and around the Lincoln area.
Our client is one of the UKs leading house builders and candidates must be committed to completing work to the highest of standards.
This challenging role will offer candidates a chance to develop their own skills and career and will have the opportunity to progress to a Site Manager role. Successful candidates will show enthusiasm and willing to learn with a genuine interest and commitment to the industry.
Role: Candidates will be expected to report to the Site Manager and assist with the following;
- Day-to-day running and supervision of daily construction works
- Ensuring health and safety is adhered to on a daily basis
- Leading all site operations, working with contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Inspection and organization of labour and materials
- Managing the program of works to achieve budget
- Achieving high standards of customer care by communicating with customers, sales teams and colleagues to ensure properties are completed on schedule
Qualifications: Candidates will be expected to have the following;
- Valid/Current CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Full UK Driving License
Skills: Candidates must be able to show the following;
- Confident leadership skills
- Organizations, managerial and motivational skills
- Analytical and methodical thought process
- Confident communicator
- Highly motivated and be able to multi-task
Benefits: Potential future benefits could include the following;
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance
Please see information below regarding pay and hours.
Pay: £20ph - £24ph paid through CIS or Umbrella
Hours: 40+ hours per week
Please apply with your CV or call Josh on 07585349119.