ORB Recruitment are currently looking for Customer Service Advisors for one of the UK's leading businesses!
Our client is a leader in the retail sector and has been voted the #1 company to work for in the UK, within their sector. The company manufacture their own products from their own state-of-the art facilities in the North of England and are looking for new team members to join their customer service teams following exceptional growth in recent years (and throughout the pandemic!)
In-bound customer service advisors are needed to support increasing call volumes across a range of internal departments including installations, resolutions, warranty and more. You will be working in a fast-paced role, with a variety of queries and questions to resolve for customers from all walks of life.
Successful candidates will need to be friendly, attentive and put the customer experience at the forefront of everything they do. Whether dealing with a product query, arranging a delivery or assisting a customer with a complaint, you will need to be confident and provide effective communication in your approach.
- Proactive resolution of customer queries
- Taking ownership of the customer experience/journey and dealing with the matter at hand
- Providing all customers with an exceptional service
- Assisting stores with any queries from customers who are in store
- Identify and report any processes that could provide a bad experience to customers
Key Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and focus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced role
- Strong written and verbal language skills
- Ability to use general computing equipment and software (Emails, MS Word etc.)
Further details, perks and benefits
- Working hours are 09:00am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday (40 hours per week) and you will also work 1-in-3 Saturdays (a day off mid-week is given when working a Saturday).
- Starting salary - £20,400 rising to £21,420 after 12-weeks
- Ability to earn up to £500 per quarter in bonus payments
- Subsidised meals available from 2 canteens on-site
- 24/7 free gym access on-site
- Refreshments brought to your desk
- Employee of the month incentives
- Free eye tests
- Free lunches and team building days
- Further training and qualifications available after 6 months
- Excellent progression opportunities and career development
- Optional overtime available paid at increased rates
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who are looking to work for a company that truly values their employees and for those who want to build a career in a leading business.
ORB Recruitment are welcoming ALL applications for these roles, for further information or to apply please send a CV today or contact ORB Recruitment.