ORB Recruitment have multiple positions available for Labellers within a market leading Pharmaceutical Distributor in Doncaster.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person, as it will lead to a permanent position following an initial 12-week period.
Candidates with experience in Labelling/Packaging will clearly have an advantage, however, should you come from a warehouse or stock taking background then this could well be the job for you!
Monday to Friday 08.30am – 17.00pm
Weekends are rare, but sometimes will be required due to need of the business.
· 1 x 45 minutes Lunch Break
· 1 x 15 minutes Break (am)
· 1 x 15 minutes Break (pm)
This position pays £9.27 per hour
Overtime rates are available, but only needed as per needs of business.
· Overtime in the week – Paid at Time and 1 Quarter
· Overtime on Saturdays – Paid at Time and 1 Half
· Overtime on Sundays/Bank Holidays – Paid at Double Time
Candidates will be responsible for but not limited to;
· Labelling and over-labelling of wholesale Pharmaceuticals (Painkillers, Antibiotics, Steroids and more)
· Assisting the Operations Manager/Supervisor/Team Leader in maintaining the smooth operation of a fast-moving environment.
· Responsible for housekeeping standards and continuous improvement within the warehouse.
· Perform detailed checks on Batch Packing Record (BPR) against customer invoice to ensure all details are correct prior to printing labels and report any discrepancies for investigation.
· Perform area clearance to ensure that no labels from previous print runs are still present.
· Use printers as directed in the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) to print both labels and leaflets.
· Carry out inspection and clear down all areas within booth to ensure free from any labels, patient information leaflets (PIL), products, or documents from previous jobs and note that this has been completed on BPR.
· Perform detailed checks on BPR against the product to ensure all details are correct prior to starting labelling process and report any discrepancies for investigation.
· Perform in process checks to evaluate product quality, checking for any damages and broken seals, raising, and documenting any issues on the discrepancy worksheet.
· Check printed components routinely for quality and text alignment issues and report any issues for investigation.
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing with people at all levels.
· Ability to sustain and develop team working and team-based problem solving.
· Ability to work efficiently and accurately in a busy, fast-paced environment.