ORB Recruitment are recruiting for a machine setter to join our busy manufacturing client in the Warrington area.
Our client supplies into the offshore oil/gas industry manufacturing metal products for industrial cabling solutions.
This role is temporary ongoing with a view to become permanent after 12 weeks.
- Set and operate all machines within a series of rolling lines made up of *Decoiler * Leveller * Piercing power press * Rolling mill *Cropping press
- Set and operate 5 coil/bar fed bracketry power/hydraulic presses.
- Set and operate tapping machine.
- As part of the team, ensure that the lines are kept fully supplied, running and serviced at all times and hence minimise downtime.
- Ensure completion of routine maintenance of all the lines.
- Ensure quality of product produced.
- Maintain Health & Safety and housekeeping standards.
- Other general production duties as and when required.
Hours of work
You need to be flexible to work rotating shifts days and afters
Days £9.40ph, going up to £11 after 12 weeks
Monday to Thursday 7am until 4pm, Friday 7am until 12 o'clock
Afters £11.75ph, going up to £13.75 after 12 weeks
Monday to Wednesday from 16:00 till 02:30, Thursday from 16:00 till 01:30
Contact Angelika at ORB Recruitment on 01302 244 486 for further information or to apply for this role.