Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career in Marketing Communications?
Are you creative and enthusiastic, with an exacting eye for detail?
This is a genuine opportunity to add real value and impact to a business with internationally-known and trusted product brands.
As a Marketing Executive in a growing team, you will execute marketing strategies to highlight the best of the brand and their products. This position plays a significant role in positioning some of our 10 product brands within their respective markets, including UK, Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. Working locally as part of a team of four but as part of a much larger Global Marketing Communications team, this role requires you to liaise and network with a broad range of stakeholders.
This is an exciting and varied role involving the delivery of external brand and product marketing communications, from concept to execution and analysis, including sales/technical literature, web content, email newsletters, blogs, PR, social media, exhibitions, advertising including PPC, packaging etc.
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager, Europe West & APAC, this role has an international remit. You should possess:
· A track record with minimum 2 years’ experience in a fully integrated B2B marketing role. You will be comfortable working closely with sales and technical functions in an organisation with a focus on product development.
· A combination of creative skills and digital expertise to bring to the team, developing visual and written advertising and communications for a wide range of digital platforms including email, website and social media.
· A confident self-starter with excellent attention-to-detail and project-management skills, who enjoys the challenge of working with technical product information.
· Personable and outgoing, you will relish opportunities to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders such as working with design, web development and external agencies to manage platforms and produce engaging content.
The role includes:
· Plan and launch new products and services. Working with subject matter experts, as required, to develop professional and engaging media rich content.
· Maintaining and analysing the effectiveness of technically accurate, market-specific and integrated marketing communications and customer campaigns.
· Manage marketing objectives, develop plans and analysing marketing activity against agreed KPIs.
· Content planning and creation for digital platforms such as videos, website copy, blog posts, , e-newsletters and engaging case studies.
· Production of marketing materials including brochures, technical datasheets, leaflets etc
· Organising and attending events e.g. exhibitions, conferences, webinars
· CMS system management for global websites
· Agency and supplier management to deliver results within budget, including graphic design, copywriting, translations, print, SEO, web development, exhibition build etc.
· Creation of internal communications materials such as posters and videos
· Marketing degree or similar equivalent higher education qualification
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a B2B marketing communications role, supporting both offline and online multi-channel marketing activities, ideally in an international Marketing Communications role.
· Experience using Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud (Indesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro), email marketing platforms (e.g. Mailchimp, Dotdigital), Google Analytics and website CMS systems
· A proven record of transforming complex technical details into tangible selling points and relatable marketing content.
· Ability to analyse marketing data and activities to translate into insight-based reports.
· Strong project management, organisational, analytical and administrative skills.
· Excellent proofreading abilities and an interest in the creative side of marketing that ensures a high standard of work is maintained.
· CIM/CAM qualification or similar professional marketing qualification
· Experience of marketing in the Construction/Engineering Industry
· A flair for writing engaging marketing copy
· Experience of SEO
· Experience of social media and video marketing
· Driving license