ORB Recruitment are looking for Production Operatives for a client in Doncaster who specialise in Building Products. This role will be in Doncaster, DN2.
This is a temporary to permanent position meaning there is the potential of being offered a contract at the end of 12 weeks
The shifts are as follows;
6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm - 10pm-6am (weekly rotation)
Pay: To be paid weekly rate will be £12.05ph for days and nights.
Your responsibilities will be as follows;
- Keeping the site clean and tidy
- Moving pallets using a pump truck
- Maintaining machinery
- Facilitates removal/packaging of produce from machine
- Suggest any improvement ideas to your manager
- Report and replenish any damage goods
- Regularly reporting the yard office at the start and during shift
- Following all company H&S policies
To be considered for this role you must be/have the following;
- Keen eye for detail
- Awareness of manual handling
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Ongoing work with a chance of permanent employment
- Lots of overtime opportunities
- Onsite canteen
- Weekly Pay
If you are interested please apply with your CV or call Taylor on 07342 795905 to discuss further.