Do you have what it takes to make a real difference to someone else's life? Can you care for others with compassion, empathy and dedication? Do you want a fair wage for the hard work that you do?!
ORB Recruitment are seeking Senior Healthcare Assistants to support our client's Care and Nursing Homes across the Chesterfield area. Whether you are seeking full-time hours or just looking to work ad-hoc shifts around your busy schedule, ORB Recruitment can provide excellent employment opportunities with the best pay rates in the region!
- Candidates must have 6 months paid experience in the care industry
- A valid enhanced DBS certificate (or willingness to undertake DBS check)
- In-date mandatory training (if refreshers are required we can provide this training)
- Boots medication training or equivalent, recognised training
- A good level of written and verbal communication
- Reliable and punctual witth 2 x references
A wide range of shifts are available across any of the 7 days from 4-12 hours per shift with start times from 0600hrs.
For further informaiton please contact one of our Healthcare recruiters today or click the link and send us your details.