We have a vacancy within our growing ORB team for a recruitment resourcer.
Find out all the details here and please email email@example.com for more information.
ORB Recruitment is a multi-award-winning recruitment agency and one of the fastest growing businesses in the Yorkshire region. We are now looking for a recruitment resourcer to support expanding operations at our Doncaster head office.
Your day-to-day duties will be supporting a busy Industrial ‘temps’ team with the sourcing and registration of candidates for our vacancies, including:
- Writing/advertising vacancies for the team
- Undertaking initial candidate pre-screening calls
- Undertaking interviews with candidates
- Formatting CV's
- Delivering H&S inductions
- Management of right to work compliance
- Supporting rotas and co-ordination of new starters/finishers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated with ability to work as part of a wider team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective communication
- Ability to use general IT software and systems (Word/Excel/Outlook)
Any experience working as a recruitment resourcer previously would be a distinct advantage, however training can be provided for the right applicant.
Working hours - Mon to Fri (08.30am - 16.30pm)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £18,000.00 per year
For further information, please contact Stewart at ORB Recruitment.