ORB Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join our established and growing client in the S4 area of Sheffield.
Our client is a market-leading manufacturing business who supply into the construction and engineering industries, and employ over 3,000 people worldwide.
This new position is working alongside the UK HR Business Partner, HR Manager and HR Administrator and will be based at the clients Sheffield premises. Duties will include;
- Providing accurate and correct HR support to colleagues within the business
- Working closely with business departments to engage, train and develop employees HR knowledge
- Assisting managers with implementing policies and procedures to remain compliant with changes in employment law
- Working alongside the L&D team to review training requirements business-wide
- Manage and track employee case-loads/matters through HR systems
- Leading the HR function in the absence of management
- Supporting senior HR teams with on-going matters
- Analysing HR reports to support business improvement
- Other HR duties as directed
- CIPD qualified (ideally level 5) or willingness to work towards
- Experience within a manufacturing business HR function
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Excellent attention to details
- Practical working knowledge of employment law
- Strong IT skills (word, excel, outlook)
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
On -site Parking (free) available, On-site canteen and more available!
Working c40 hours per week this role is a Monday to Friday, permanent, full-time position (working directly for our client).
ORB Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this and as such will introduce the successful candidate to the client business.
For further information, please contact Stewart or Alan at ORB Recruitment.
Reference ID: HRADV/SHEFF
Application Deadline: 28/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£28,000.00 per year