Orb Recruitment have multiple opportunities available as a Manufacturing Operator!
- Permanent Position.
- Work for Europe’s leading manufacturer.
- Based in Sheffield.
The role involves assisting with the running of an extrusion and print line, manufacturing plastics building products to acceptable and defined quality standards, output and scrap performance criteria.
- Assisting and running production lines and packing the finished products.
- Ensuring lines are changed which includes material blends and print changes
- Perform quality inspection test
- Operating Machinery
- Warehouse duties
- Work within health and safety guidelines
- Labelling, packing and preparation
- Ideally will have injection, blow moulding or extrusion experience
- Flexo printing experience
- Have machine experience of manufacturing machinery
- Need to be able to work with minimal supervision to deadlines
- Need to be able to work within a team
- Full Machine operation training will be given
Hours of Work:
- 12 hour shifts working one week of days 6am- 6pm and one week of nights 6pm-6am
- Every other weekend on shift
Benefits for working with this company:
- Provided with full work wear including boots
- Full training is provided
- Free on-site parking
- Company Pension Scheme
- Annual leave 25 days + bank holidays
If interested in the Manufacturing Operative then apply to this role with an up-to-date CV. If suitable for the role you will be contacted by Orb Recruitment for a telephone interview. You may then be required to attend an interview with the client.