ORB Recruitment is looking for a Print Assistant with an FLT licence to join their manufacturing client in Scunthorpe DN15.
- weekly pay
- contract after 12 weeks for the right candidate
- paid breaks
- pay review after 3 months
- internal refresher courses
- uniform from day one
- free parking
- great range of benefits once on contract (loans, travel allowance, pension, healthcare and more!)
- you need to have reach and/or counterbalance licence (essential)
- you need to have a recent experience of driving the track in a busy environment (essential)
- RTITB licence within the last 3-5 years is essential, however in house licence will be considered
- VNA/PPT licence/experience (desirable)
- loading and unloading trucks
- assisting the Print Manager
- picking products from racking
- moving stock around
- working inside the factory
Working hours are Monday to Friday (every other week the night shift starts on Sunday)
12 hour days and nights.
The starting pay is £9ph negotiable, depending on experience.
This is temp to perm position for the right candidate.
Please note, based on the volume of applications for recent vacancies, we are unable to contact all applicants. If you have not heard from us within 1 week, please assume you have been unsuccessful with your application. Thank you.
ORB Recruitment are an equal opportunities recruitment agency.
ORB Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer
Reference ID: FLT/MAY/AD
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: From £9.00 per hour