ORB Recruitment are looking for QA Assistant to join fast paced manufacturing company in Scunthorpe.
- No weekends
- Contract after 12 weeks for the right candidate
- Travel allowance for staff living more than 10 miles from site
- Uniform from day one
- Pay review after 3 and 6 months (based on performance)
- Personal Health Insurance scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted gym membership scheme
- Onsite parking
Main Duties (but not limited to):
• Ensure that daily calibrations of test equipment are completed. Make adjustments
as/ when required
• Conduct Visual Assessments of Retained Samples in relation to Customer Specific
• Manage Retained Test Documents and Materials
• Conduct routine aged material testing
• Create COA /COC where appropriate
• Conduct routine audits, such as Glass & Plastics, Hygiene, Meterage Calibration
• Monthly Info board updates on all complaints (internal/ External)
• Spot check Manufacturing processes to ensure that tasks are undertaken in line
with Instructions and tolerances are adhered to
• Ensure Customer Samples are arranged for and sent (3 Meter samples, etc.)
• Liaise with Pest controller and feedback information to Management
• Audit PIMS data against specification on new products
• Trigger red order cards at planning meetings
• Conduct statistical analysis to help centreline processes
• Assist in investigations by providing test data, samples, re-tests, etc.
• Raise Requests for remedial work if required
• Ensure that consumables are available at point of use
• Control and Issue Blades/ sharps on site
QA Assistant profile:
- Previous experience in a Quality Assurance role within an FMCG environment
- Happy to work shifts
- Able to work on their own initiative
- "Can do" attitude
You will be working Monday to Friday, 3 shifts rotating (days, nights afters).
The starting pay is £9.85ph / £20,500.
Please note, based on the volume of applications for recent vacancies, we are unable to contact all applicants. If you have not heard from us within 1 week, please assume you have been unsuccessful with your application. Thank you.
ORB Recruitment are an equal opportunities recruitment agency.
ORB Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer