We are working with a client in manufacturing and production who are a global leader in connecting, fixing, lifting and anchoring technology for the construction industry. They engineer products and innovative construction solutions that are used in a variety of market segments from residential to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer and faster.
The company employs nearly 3,000 people at 60 locations globally and are pursuing ambitious growth plans, which offer excellent long-term career development opportunities.
There is a new and exciting opportunity to join the sales team as a Sales Coordinator. The purpose of this role is very customer focused, you will need to deliver excellent customer service in order to maintain and expand our customer base.
- Driving results to deliver growth and achieve KPI's
- Work within a cross functional environment, communicating with multiple departments and clients.
- Handle all enquiries, communicating in a timely manner and following up with quotes and/or answers to questions.
- Negotiate quotes.
- Prioritise, organise and work in a methodical manner to follow process and procedure that adhere to best working practices.
- Cultivate a collaborative and innovative approach to your role, thinking on your feet to make decisions that work for the business needs.
Attributes and Skills required
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Enthusiastic and dynamic in approach to you role. Have a can do attitude.
- Be tenacious when faced with challenges.
- Ensure you have attention to detail in all you do.
- Experience of Sales within the Construction and Manufacturing industry.
- A track record in account management, Business Development and can convert quotes into orders.
- Understands technical drawings.